Wednesday, March 30, 2011

*[GREAT LUNCH]*

I'm back...
Yea...I'm back...
Abandoned my blog for about 5 days ...
It's time to come back huh....

After all the scholarships stuff...
Is time...
And I was reminded to blog today...

Well, okay..
I've something to blog and share here...
Now ..
LOOK AT THIS....

I'm trying to pick one look most similar to the one in my tummy...
Should have take pichas before eating it XD 


I had nice lunch today...
MUSHROOM CARBONARA SPAGHETTI!
Owh...I love mushrooms =D
Thank you so muuucch...SIFU...
It's delicious...
*yummmmy*

It's the product of ....
This....

SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS...


This...

CARBONARA SAUCE... 


This....

OLIVE OIL...

Is this the brand?
I just remember the word " Extra VIRGIN "..
LOL



This...

BASIL LEAVES....

But we have the powder one...

This....


Of course....

THESE......


Basically..Can just ignore the unnecessary words...




It's true...Garlic is good for health...


So...Start from today..
EAT MORE GARLIC!


And...and..and...
Sorry ...Sifu..
I forgot about 
CHEESE!
It's still in my fridge....




Not without this...


Also...Not possible without 

LOVE & PASSION <3




So...



OMG...Poor thing..
What's his/her parents doing huh?
With merely two teeth..the baby eating spaghetti???




Awesome huh?
Spaghetti with an EGG on top..
Looks decent?
I should have done this today...
T.T....
You should add an egg for me....



EEEIIUUUW! Definitely not this ! D=


Lastly...
Thanks for the KOALA...
It's the cutest among my others..

Thank you....
For all you gave it to me ....
Life is beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment