Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's OVERING.....*PHEW*



I'm not stick figures..



NO.NO NO & NO...Now...Stop before the white line! 
Start to breeeeaaakkkkkk......!!! Or elese is too lateeee.....!
Hey...you should stay on your speed at 30km/h....huhuhuh...[Snail's Pace]
(SERIOUSLY, I beh tahan)
Change Gear...1....
Now 2....
Let's try on gear 3....
Perhaps 4...
Arrgh....
What's the matter?...
It's going to be ALL ON YOUR OWN my dear...
Tomorrow...the deadline..
SUPER NERVOUS right now
( Fear & Trembling )
..............................................................................................
!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!

Just finished up my last two hours driving
Bubble I get a good car tomorrow
Good means with Air-Cond for sure....
Anti-vibrating car....
Nice looking car...
( Build up confidence to pass )
Radio perhaps...
( Ease boredom when queuing )
Good quality handbrake...duh..
Tiak...tiak...tiak...TEEHEE: 3 sounds is it enough?

I hate sitting according numbers...
EEEIIUUU....I hate boring...
2pm test & should reach at 10am
OMG...4 hours waiting?
I don't like waiting though....
...Hoping to meet friends...yeah!
Hmmm...whatelse....

PARKING....so far so good....
[Frankly, it's the easiest among 3]

BUKIT....remember what TEEHEE said...
[ FEEL THE CLUTCH & THE VIBRATIONS ....lol] 
Of course no need energy saver...PULLED the handbrake harder...louder...higher...
Okay...I will. 

3 POINT TURN.....
Estimate.....turn...turn...& turn faster dude!
[Bite own hands]

ON THE ROAD...say HI to the JPJ...
Smiles & Bribes
ALso...Remember BYE & TQ + a *wink*
Complete the bribery = a P !
(Just fooling around...whatever)



Don't worry...I'll make sure ...
Taking out 2 of the 4 wheels after using your precious car...
Afraid? Then do me the smallest favor...
Just use 1 second in your life to write a complete P...=D
(Appreciate your 1 sec time)
1 sec + P = (MMM) MY Millions Miles
WORTH....

Make sure you use hand sanitizers after driving...
The steering isn't 100% bacteria free...WHO KNOWS...




OWH.....before I forget...Sometimes...it's hard to express...hinting...
Bubbles you know it someday....
Or found it somewhere...


But not this one...DUH
  
Well I'm frozen like a soldier
Don't know where you stay all over the place

Time froze like an ocean
Don't know the taste of a never ending ache

-CRAZE-

SOMETIMES...








Kinda PISSED OFF right now...It was so lag just now. ARGHHH...
Took an hour to upload few pichas....However, it doesn't stop my enthusiasms
to continue with my next CUTIEEE...awwwhhh...
STAY TUNE





No comments:

Post a Comment