Saturday, March 12, 2011

BIZZYBOODDIIEE

Wooowooot! Guess what? *self hypering now* You'll never know this feelings...duh
ERRRMMM.....
I'm like a bird just been released from cage since ages right now...ahhhah
It's just make me feel so great!...lolz
A new life had just started!!
Let's welcome it... with a...warmest and sweetest *smiles* ever...
(appreciate it)
I'm free...which means no more...if you catch up with my blog..you'll know it..
But if you don't...
Let me think what you should do...ah..Hah...forget bout it *wink*

*Dont be so 8* > translate it yourself fella...

Well...8 commonly and stupidly means BUSYBODY in Chinese...
Common sense la dude...
Of course we know...
There are three versions..
Cantonese?Hokkien? Chinese?
Fatt Ah! Huat Ah!! Nosy Parker.....duh

Haha...'proud' to tell that I was one of the N*** P***** today...
Venue: Kasturi's office
Action: Was revising my MUET & glossaring dictionary

Then...It started...
There were many senior teachers
talking...chattering...chatting...schmoozing...YELLING...lol
WOOOOO....YEEEEEAHHH...WAAOOOOO.....
I couldn't concentrate and it make me made peeeeep many a time at them...
(It's normal as an organism)

Well...It looks like I'm busybodying them..
Hey!...Look...I'm not and I'm not...
Listen here...There's a soul talking here...
*Could you guys just lower your voices a little ? Just a little?*
What a inconsiderate...intolerant...teachers
At last...I didn't manage to voice up..
(As it sounds bit rude)
WE SHOULD RESPECT TEACHERS IN ANY WAYS
huh....what kind of rule was that...*Even when the teachers are in the wrongs?*
Even though is their office...mustn't they be more
thoughtful...considering the other students who were studying outside?
Lol...absurd...

Anyway...they weren't talking any secrets...
Everyone knows bout the
 TSUNAMI IN JAPAN...
Perhaps I have more info's bout this for them to share though...
But they just looked like *gossiping*
It just make me felt uneasy...
Can I stand a chance to clarify?
I'm not trying to busybody...duh
Anyway...did you ever see people yell when they gossip?
Huh...They did...Weird human beings...

And why did *you* *you* and *you*...
looking at me like *something else* huh?
I'm rather depressed at that moment...

WOOTS....Don't force me to hear that!


The bell finally rang with constant frequency and sonority...
It's over...everything was over...HOOORAY
It's time to shutout...
The 'busiest market' has been demolished...
Perhaps the government will arrest the permit for it to rebuild a new one...
bllabllablla....
Or else...I'm done...
That's the only sanctuary after MUET class every Sat before I could go home...duh

Now...haha...guess what I'm doing?
BOOOOOOOOBS...burst out laughing...
LAUGH OUT LOUD!
It's the best medicine in the world...for NOW....!
Laughing gases filled up my stomach at once ...and all the other systems which a complete organism possesses.....
(That's the meaning of rheotics)

At last...RAIN AFTER SUNNY...once again please translate it...
Free from contending the frustrating and depressing situation ...
Peace came & I continued my dictionary journey smoothly...Yeeeeeeepeeeeeee...




Glitter Graphics
NEVER GIVE UP......*CL*















No comments:

Post a Comment