Thursday, March 3, 2011

Decisions Making




This is the time we have to learn. Start learning to think wisely. Wisdom is the key to our own future. Without it, we could not make a precise decision. I would like to make a decision for my future. However, I face several difficulties. It is true that making an important decision for life is tough. People decide on their lifetime partner, marriages and family. Not all of the great life made correct decisions. Sometimes they made mistakes. They undergo triumphs and disasters. Soon, these became part and parcels of their everyday life.These has became their experiences and exposures in life. Get rid of all the bad emotions and start living rationally. This will help one to not away from the correct path.

Paring the way to bright futures, we should have confidence, courage, wisdom, knowledge and calm mind to make every single decisions. As the saying goes, no man is demolished but by himself. So we are the creator of our destiny. Be truthful to yourself and you will succeed. Start thinking for our future and let the past be the sweetest memories. I've decided to use my time wisely and stop the leisure life. Benjamin Franklin once said 'Does thou love life? Then do squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of'. I wish all the decisions that I've made will bring me further in life and so are you.

Remember, time and tide wait for no man. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment