Sunday, March 13, 2011

ARE YOU DUMB?


No Regret


Memories are on repeat in my mind,

Laughing, crying, angry, moments fly by.

I remember how I said to you,

"We're always going to be just friends."

I'm wish we are not just that,

But  you?

I'll choose to take back those words.

Suddenly there's a shift in the wind,

And it's taking me to new places.

Do you really think I'll leave you behind,

Are you afraid of change?

Maybe I'm just worrying you too much,

But who's to blame for that?

You? me?

Each word you've said to me scrolls by in my mind,

You saved me with these words.

I'm moving on, not letting you go,

Isn't that what you've always wanted?

Seriously, even if I'm gone away for some time,

You'll always have most corner in my mind.

Do you honestly think that one day this'll all end;

Are you dumb?

You'll ALWAYS be some one I'll look to,

ALWAYS....

With NO REGRETS...

No comments:

Post a Comment