Monday, March 7, 2011

Stranger




Stranger is danger




Once upon a time, there was a girl named Caryn. One day, in the midst of her day dream, a message delivered to her. ' Hi Caryn'. She was curious who was that person who messaged her. So she replied ' Hi, who r u?' Its normal to see only numbers when receiving a message if you lost your friend's contacts in phone. Then that person's next message shocked Caryn. Its stated ' I'm Joshua from KL. And a GUY which knows you but I think you dont know me. btw, I might be a stranger to you now bt dont get me wrong, I am SAFE n a GOOD guy'. Caryn thought for a moment. That person was a perfect stranger to Caryn. Therefore she replied ' I dont talk to strangers. However, I would like to know how you actually got my phone number as well as my name. TQ.' After that, he replied about his status and emphasized that those details were TRUE about him. OMG...at last she found out that he took her number from his friend called Jessica. Thats strange. Anyway, Caryn decided not to waste time on such person. Oh ya, that person was an Indian guy. 


Few years later, that guy called up Caryn just to chew fats ( chit-chat ). Caryn gave an excuse that she was busy at that moment and refused to chat. On the next morning, when she was still on the bed, he called. To avoid such nuisance, she rejected his call. Finally, that guy set a trap. One afternoon, he used a different number handphone to call her. She picked the phone up. Gosh......is too late to realize the truth. 
IS A CALL FROM THAT STRANGER......

Advice to all especially female human beings : Avoid talking to strangers especially those that know you beyond your expectation and you do not know them. Never put your trust to strangers or accost them. 

1 comment: