Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Venting Feelings






My life is boring nowadays.I don't know why. My daily routine are just wake up, cook, wash, sweep, mop, tuition, blog, fb but nothing else. I want to go travelling, swimming, playing badminton, chit-chatting with friends, sing K, pass my driving and also to see the world. I felt like I'm wasting my time at home. Yes, my life is just not meaningful enough. Alas, what can I do? Playing piano whole day is definitely not a good idea. @@ It seems things does not change in life. The only thing that changes for now is I don't have to study. I would rather choose an exhausted life then life that bored to death =[ . Sometimes I felt like listening someone to tell me jokes. So that I could laugh out loud. Perhaps crying too. Anyway I don't mind as is still better than maintaining the same expression the whole day for everyday. I wish to end this tedious, uninteresting, deadening life. My interest in life is weaker now. Does not mean that I'm deciding to suicide( Don't misunderstand). 'So lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness'. This is truly true. So, I want to say 'bye' to monotonous life. No matter how, I'll try to do whatever I like now. Heard of the song '我是一只小小鸟'? Haha. Not the latter version but the original version. Thats what I want to express right now. Hope everything will end soon and surprises will keep on appear in my life. Then it will be more meaningful...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment