Monday, March 21, 2011

Can you?



Well...as usual..
I would like to share some stupid stuff  first...
Yea...stick figures...lol




Now...back to my topic..
Felt my fingers itching...
Clicking on the mouse..
Viewing those old photos...
Found that I've been abandoning those memories..
Without uploading it to FB..
Without hesitation..
I uploaded...
*Phew*
It took two hours...
Oh yea...
There are latest ones too..
*wink*

Yea..Is almost done...
for an album...
There are lots more...
But I would like to sort it..
Some are just rubbish that I snapped..
As you guys know..
I will always be the only photographer in the family...
Though...
Camera is always on my hand...
And I'll start taking nonsence pichas...
Also...
Grabbing people to take mine..
SOMETIMES...




Hey...
I hate nuisance really much..
DON't DISTURB ME ANYWAY..
When I am serious...
Okay?
[Thx..I appreciate that]


Poke?
Stop sending me or poking me in the FACEBOOK...
haha...
Whatever and whenever...
Once I see it..
I will definitely 
POKE YOU BACK...
fun huh?....
( Yea..part of the fun)


Yesssshhhh.....
I GOT YOUR BACK!
I'll be your only back...
You should trust me..
I will take care of you
AND your BACK ....
Osteoporosis-FREE...

Well..hope you ..
Whoever..
Got my message...
I'm confessing something dude...
*wink*

Wondering..
Why cant I wink using my left eye...
sad though...
I wish I could do it ...
on left eye...lol



Stop fighting...
No violence...
Please...
We compete fairly..
No bloodbath...
Please...
Peace...
Something fated to be yours..
WILL BE YOURS FOREVER...
So...
Cheer up...




No revenging as well...

I love Oprah Winfrey..
She's just amazing..
With her words...
Made me laugh...
Smile...
Cry...
Excited..
Exclaim...

Appreciate...
your tears...
kindness...
happiness you brought to this world....











Now...
Come back to my topic..
Remember I want to buy a DSLR?
Money....money...come
I've saved RM 800 ++ for it..
It seems still long way to go..
for a 2.2k camera...
Duh..
I won't give up...
anyway...
1.2k....
It's not hard...




FAT>>FAT>>FAT
I need to loose weight..
Need to go for gym...
Need to keep fit...
I need to build some muscles...
Need to Dispose some fats..
I know..
Its not as easy as littering...
Or rather throwing rubbish...





















Still waiting patiently....
Love can be like bondage....
Can  you hear me?........

No comments:

Post a Comment