Friday, March 11, 2011

Hi> DSLR & Bye> BaDreams

It's such a coincidence. LOL. No words...  Weird things keep happening on ME.
Okay. My aunt just bought a new CAMERA before CNY. DSLR!! It's awesome. I was snap by her using that neeeww camera! ( Proud of myself). I've made a wish too during the CNY to own one of the series. AhH...perhaps... no chance. It's super nice! Honestly speaking, actually I'm the type crazy to take pictures too....zzz. Not taking for others but others snapping my PRETTY photos. Well...Is not that obvious I am this KIND when you see my look. There it is ..........<DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER>.

NICE? OF COURSE...IS TAKEN BY SUPERB DSLR..The important part was I manage to make an egg to stand!

Back to story, I am planning to get one. Giving tuitioning hard nowadays. Earn some $ so that can buy one. And...and...and...(Flashing back) Few days back, a lolz friend of mine told me he got a new toy...Well...I'm waiting patiently to know that so call 'secret'. Now, the truth REVEALED...


LOVE IT !

I envy him (I admit though). He got all things that I wish to In life. Such as Australia...DSLR...Freedom...Spaghetti cooking skills...Arggghhhh...
Camera...Toy...? I should have guess it...(Slap myself for the stupidness).
No...shouldn't slap.( Nicole : Me too felt offended). Camera is not a toy. How can it be...it's an important gadget in LIFE.
Without it, there will be NO MEANING in life. Yes, I'm right....huh...lolz

Hey buddy...camera is not a toy. It's a loyal friend of you. It helps you to backup up to GIGA memories that your brain can't afford to store man...It won't cheat reality too. Helps you to stay young n preety or handsome (erhemmm)  forever with best quality. LOL. Appreciate it...don't dump it like you smashed toys on the floor when you were kids. This time will HURTS BADLY......



I had a bad bad weird dreams this few days. Am I suffering SLEEPING PARALYSIS? * Go away bad dreams*  Well...the content I'm not really remember. Anyway...humans don't remember dreams...I have a question..Do we dream in so call 'natural sleeps'?....Those bad dreams eaten up my sleep time* I hate you*. I rather don't fall asleep...OMG..I just chat with an old buddy through FB. His profile name starting with a word 'BAD' . And he says this word is nice. NoNoNo...I hate...Anything and everything start with *BAD*....of course except BADMINTON....who hates badminton...I have no words to say...*loser*. By the way, our dearest Lee Chong Wei beat Bao Chun Lai last night with perfect scores. Gratzs Chong Wei..Luv u always! =D
Hopes & hopes & hopes...I have endless hopes...can you count the bubbles while you blow it? Bubbles=my hopes. Hope the bad dreams will end soon...please give me a good ending dream... at least.


                                                               BYE to Bad dreams.......SLEEP TIGHT
Sleep Tight Caryn =D

No comments:

Post a Comment