Friday, April 1, 2011

I need an OPERATION

Well...
I had had a feeling of being a hero...
Searching for a hero...It's weird...But this is what it is...
Is a real hero...Not those stupid ones in certain dramas...
But the some in some dramas...
Arrgh...I don't know whether you get it or not..
Just forget about it though...
Now...let's share the great pieces





HERO.....
I guess this is not a strange song anymore...
I'm certifying her voice...and this song...
I love you Mariah...
 Gorgeous ....to say...
With captivating voice...
Awesome song indeed!

I can feel the hero....
When I try to look inside my heart...
I'm still trying hard...
To bring it out..

Thx Mariah




Enrique Iglesias!
I love this song!
OMG..............
It's superb...for me...
Sentimental enough...
Every words of his...
Goes through my heart...deep inside for real...

Would you dance, if l asked you to dance?

Would you run, and never look back?

Would you cry, if you saw me crying?

And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble, if I touched your lips?

Would you laugh? Oh please tell me this.

Now would you die, for the one you loved?

Hold me in your arms, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.

I can kiss away the pain.

I will stand by you forever.

You can take my breath away.

Would you swear, that you'll always be mine?

Or would you lie?

would you run and hide?

Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind?

I don't care...You're here tonight.


If someone could sing this to me...
How meaningful is the world...and my life?
Owwhh...I couldn't imagine =D



Did I lock my heart?
I'll pass you the keys...
Nah...
This is the keys to unlock..



Save me...




Make sure you don't break my heart....



Handle with extra care....





Don't ever eat it...Without my permission...









Now...
I wonder...
Where's my hero will be....
In my heart?
Or Somewhere on this earth?
Tell me....





CRAPS...

I think I need a heart surgery....







2 comments:

  1. Thats everyone's dream. :) hope you'll find yours one day! :) Lets both pray that we'll find someone who sings to us! HAHAH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya =) *pray* hard...The someone will pop out in our life someday =D

    ReplyDelete