Sunday, April 3, 2011

HANG OUTZZZ

I think I should work it out. Yea, Couldn't deny that I should create a good memory among us. Its so great that I had a enjoyable Sat at midvalley. Thanks to Nicholas Soo, Ken Suen and of course Chloe!! Every second was awesome. Hmm...Hayley Lim..I'm still waiting to snowflake with you and Eve let's hang out together next round then . With that, I think I'm going crazy & crazy of shopping and fun. Nah...blame my Kasturi teachers. They saw me sat at the stuffroom studying for not less that 5 hours every sat and sunday and they kinda CHASE me. "Pergi enjoy la! Didn't go for fun movies? With friends? Don't study la....so hardworking for wat..." I was like * stare at them* * blinking innocently* Well...Is that study wrong? LOL...But sometimes..It's quite true. I should have some fun time since I'm still free now to make life more meaningful other than *studies* or fun with *books*.Is the time for me to forget the HERO thing..haha. No more scratching head skin. No more misery and no more worries. It just make me get out of my own shell instantly. =D Anyway..still thx Nicole for the HERO picture that you found. That pic is very obvious that I long for the HERO.
I did had a fun time though. In midvalley...The Gardens...Oh yah! Before I forget , I got SUBWAY as my perfect lunch. Diet lunch coz it's scientifically proven that the package of lunch is 100% suitable for people on diet like me! HAHA...


This was what I had enjoyed...
Yea..The Adjustment Bureau...It's kinda nice because it starts with kissing in the MENS at the beginning of the story..HAHA..
Which is here.....
Sexy lady...with a NOT so handsome guy...


Also...Doesn't disappoints me either...
There's many other kissing scenes continuously
Well...the story is about the guy which is a politician..
He's the candidate for the Senate
& If he wins he'll be the next president...
And well....something occur which is a crush at the first meeting with this gorgeous lady..
trying to distract him from paying full attention at his career.
And so on.......till the end...
My rating? * Satisfied*  :)



In The Gardens...With my crazy friend, Chloe. She suggested both of us something. We've try on clothes specifically its a gown or a prom dress. The dress is superb and I wish I could own it. Hey ! Every girl here wish to own a beautiful & elegant dress right? >.- That's my choice. But...The price of it is too high. RM 500++ at least. What a disappointment. But, I had satisfaction too XD. Guess what?  We owned the dress! In the pictures ...haha. Well..It's the only method to not feeling uneasy because you can't own it. I know this is ridiculous and fool or stupid but this is how people deceive themselves to get through the awful feeling at the moment. Coming up next...the pretty pichas. I love the pictures honestly...very much..:)







Her idea to be sexy...YOu're damn hot....really


Don't be shock..Thats me. I love this much very much! haha...Because I looks pretty...
OOPPS...! Sorry for my narcissism...;)


Owh..There's just too many pretty pictures to be uploaded..
Huh... picking some...




Lastly..
Me myself...



AHAHA..I'm pretty...Just for today I'm saying it....
Sorry once again..
Narcissism...But I'll just never say that again..Coz I know I'm not that pretty...
Normal=Best...XD

Owh...Almost forget about this one...
Well...It's normal..Snapping in the toilet....:)




Not forgetting the group..photo...;)



Well done....

* Claps*



No comments:

Post a Comment