Friday, April 1, 2011

Sorry that I Love You


I love this song the first time I heard it...
ENJOY
Anthony is a mix..of American and Chinese..If not mistaken.

Well... I', pretty much boring at home nowadays...But when I think of tomorrow...I'll give myself a grin.Ahaha...Yeah! Saturday is always my hang out day with friends! Guess what, I've been visiting Times Square for 2 weekends continuously. Every floor had my foot steps...I guess...Rheotics again. Well...never mind...Let me continue.Going TS from KL is such a long journey for me and my friend, Chloe. From POPULAR to Plaza Rakyat by Shank's Pony. Then LRT...squeeze! The smells of LRT...It stinky! Monorail...Well..sometimes we chose to walk from Hang Tuah station to TS. Spending whole day there...to pass time or whatever..for now..It's awesome...Not going there again tomorrow. MIDVALLEY...so much cheaper journey.Anticipating for tomorrow's programme ! =D Of course my MUET class. Owh..It's beyond description how much I love it ! @@ On the other hand..I'm wondering when can I have my college life. It's enough for my home life...




It's time for full-stops today 
.........................................................

To be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment