Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HURT


Gah....I 'm hurt the day before yesterday.
Now only I realize, my soul is so fragile.
As fragile as an egg?


LOL..
( Not the FAKE EGGS in the market...)
Damn the bustard who created fake eggs, GOD " BLESS" YOU...
For killing people with EGGS!
You're selfish...Earning money for your own and grabbing folks precious life 
You should SELL FISH in the market.
My hope : You'll be punished to the extent of law a.s.a.p
[ Hard to say that there's no offence here...obviously there is]


Stop the egg stuff...ALRIGHT.
Your words spoilt my mood, broke my heart, stabbed me from behind...
Argh...: " So long already...I also forget liao"
LOL....Is it easy to forget ? But why can't I do that? Is that sensible to forget good memories?
Unless....UNLESS I'm not your good memories though...


Just to tell you that...
I DID NOT...DID NOT FORGET...
Well...I'll forget that you said forget...lol


However...I'm still glad that you cares bout me... sometimes ...
And I want you to know that..No matter what..I'll be there to help you...
Don't give up for your happiness...My advice to you ...



Now....YOU...listen.....
I'll try to break the wall between us...
No matter what...
Even if I hurt badly....
Hope you'll realize one day ...


No comments:

Post a Comment