Friday, April 1, 2011

Ding Dong

OMG...Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I can't resist this...
NOT even for a second's second....

Bernese Mountain 
Puppies





" Right pose...Chik-chak"
"Done"



"Don't show me this kind of face"



"This is not the way to drink darling... U should be licking"


Cutest Raccoon I've Ever Seen



"Awesome huh?"



" Spying? Espionage?" "Not the time"



" Tata"


Alpaca...
It's a domesticated South American camelid...
First look...bit weird...but
You'll find it somehow cute in another way actually..



" Wooo..Whats up "







These...
Penguins!!!





"Ballet?"



"Keep fit? Stands even sleeping?"


Kittens...
Meow~








BULLDOGS PUPPIES!






& Finally...
Dachshunds!
Love it...it's the cutest!!!!!





" No hug & kiss today "
"Get off my bed"
( No..Is too cute..can't afford to say that)


"What you want from me?"



" Now..get your punishments"



" This is...cute. Sleep tight darling"



" No staring or peeking"
" Well..I know what you peeking at" 
;)




" Hey Meerkat! Give me back my DSLR. That's mine!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment